Saturday, November 29, 2008

thanks

I have been to meaning finish this post since Thanksgiving... beside the obvious things that we are all thankful for, a roof over our heads, food in our bellies, a happy, healthy,loving family. I wanted to post the top ten things  I am thankful for... not in any order.

1. all the healthy babies/pregnancies in my family
2.TIVO
3. President Elect Barack Obama + Change has come
4. Kiehls lip balm ( I would be miserable with out it)
5. That my husband makes me a Vanilla Soy Latte every morning, even when he has to be at work @ 7am
6. Kathy Griffin, she make me laugh so hard and seeing her @ the Mosque was the highlight of my year
7. Croc's Shoes ( I don't wear leather and they make great styles, that are soo comfy)
8.Living my dream of opening my store
9. Being creative and making things everyday
10.Jonny Z

No comments: