Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Style in/out box

You are cordially invited to
Unboxed:


Style Weekly’s Arts Party


Please join us for a preview of our special First Fridays exhibit, featuring work by

Christina Stratman
Noah Scalin
Thea Duskin
HOPE
Jenny McGurk
Heide Trepanier
Mickael Broth
Ed Trask
Chris Milk Hulburt
Art 180

They’ve transformed 10 Style Weekly outboxes into public art.

When: Friday, Feb. 6, 2009 · 7-9 p.m.

Where: Ghostprint Gallery, 220 W. Broad St.

For More Information: (804) 358-0825


public exhibit to f from 7 to 10 p.m..


I was so excited when Style asked me to be apart this show. Luckily I didn't know the who the other artist were until I was done!! I would have been so nervous, to be in a show along side these amazing accomplished artist! I think my box turnout really great! I was inspired by the dreary, weather and dreary state of our nation and wanted to something fun, bright, happy and child like!

This will be my 1st official 1st Friday, baby with stay with his grandparents, and Dru will be my date

No comments: