Thursday, April 30, 2009

Miss'n My Blog

Almost 2 weeks and no posts, and I have been miss'n my blog. Between finishing up a wedding a dress, 5 box cushions seat recovers, multiple alterations,sewing classes and working on two committees for the new Patrick Henry Charter School I've been a busy bee.

I also decided to take off Sundays to spend more time with my family, and to avoid a total burn out so absolutely no work is allowed.

I was also excepted to the new Bryan Park Market every tues 3-7 at Bryan Park as well as subbing in here and there for a few vendors at the South of the James Market. I will be selling my Cloth Diapers and accessories as well as fat quarters and pre-cut rolls of Oil Cloth!

There are a some really exciting changes happening at fleur, too soon to let the cat out of the bag, but Im really happy about a new direction I will be headed in.

No comments: