Thursday, June 11, 2009

Swim Diapers are HERE!!



My 1st batch of swim diapers are here. Nicky and Mary Helen were nice enough to test them out at Emmy's Pool this weekend. They past the test!! Good fit, "contained" well, easy to remove, and did not soak up pool water. They come in small, med, and large 16.99 each, right now I have 1 large and 3 med. I will be taking special orders just shoot me an email....speaking of orders soon very soon there will be a new etsy site up just for Ninny products!! I have dreams of a website but they might happen for a while a girl can dream right?

Side snap!! 100 % organic Hemp knit lining
Yes they're twins, and red heads just like their mommy.

1 comment:

Sarah Seidel said...

Yea swim diapers! Just in time for the beach! I'm sending you an email with some questions :-)